If you have fresh berries, gelatine, cream and 10 minutes to spare, try this light and delicious easy keto dessert. It’s … almost Panna cotta? For non-keto use same quantity cane sugar.
Almond Cloud Summer Dessert
- 1 envelope gelatin (or 1 heaped tablespoon)
- 1 cup water, cold
- 1/2 cup heaped keto sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1 ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 2 tblspn passion fruit concentrate (optional)
- In a pot, pour in cold water
- Add gelatine, whisk to dissolve.
- Add sugar once dissolved. Heat water until just warmed but not simmering, stir until sugar is dissolved too.
- Add cream.
- Add essence. Cool and pour into non stick mold.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours minimum or overnight.
- Serve with fresh berries and whipped cream.
- If you have, place on top of a slice of keto shortcake, then add fruit and whipped cream.
I used this wonderful sugar free passion fruit concentrate from Hawaii in this dessert.
Hot keto porridge with blueberries, cream and keto honey, bullet proof coffee.
Cauliflower and broccoli cheese, Mediterranean veggie tray bake and pork chop.
Every curry I make starts with:
Toasted spices, added onion, pureed ginger and garlic, curry powder, turmeric, chili powder, bay, lime and curry leaves. Add fresh diced tomatoes, simmer and add meat of choice. This turned into a chicken curry.
The view from my home office upstairs. Crabapple blossoms!