- 2 cups oat bran
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup flaxseed, ground
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- on a baking tray toast the almonds, add to mixing bowl to cool
- I set the oven to 400F, set a timer to 3 minutes and keep checking and stirring when I toast nuts or coconut
- then toast the coconut flakes on the same tray, add to bowl to cool off
- When the coconut and almonds are cool add the oat bran, chia and ground flaxseed
- Place in a sealed container and store in fridge
I usually add 1tbls of collagen and 1 tsp of calcium powder when I mix my muesli with unsweetened almond milk.
Top with berries and yogurt, or have plain. I also have a keto honey flavoured syrup I add and sometimes a sprinkle of toasted (unsalted) peanuts for extra crunch and drizzle of cream.
Calcium and collagen added to my breakfast bowl, then some almond milk!
Such a gorgeous fragrant mix … with all the toppings it’s delicious.
A real splurge and keto no-no … some apple which I miss so much!